Friday, August 2, 2013

FARMER'S WIFE SAMPLER QUILT {WEEK #13}


wow!
13 weeks of Farming!

It has been 2 weeks since my last Farmer's Wife Post
and it feels good to get back to this project.




Kind of like a cleansing...
or kind of like a separation to make the heart grow fonder

What am I talking about...Not really....
I am just sleep deprived from the puppy and I am rambling!

Speaking of the puppy (Rascal),
he likes his afternoon nap:


and I took advantage of each one
and worked on my blocks.

Here are the blocks that I made this week:

#55 Linoleum



#56 Maple Leaf


#57 Morning


I know mornings all to well right now because Rascal's internal clock is set
for 5:00 am and if you are really lucky sometimes it is 4:00 am!


STATS so Far

13 weeks of Farming
46 Farmer's Wife Quilt Blocks Completed
35 more blocks to go



I am linking up to 

She is hosting Farmer's Wife Friday.


Until Next Time...Happy Quilting

Moda PreCuts
Moda Fabric
Free Priority Shipping On Orders Over $25.00

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful blocks! Loving the colours!!!
    I have a question about the book you are using. Is it a beginner friendly one? I would like to work on a FW quilt woth a friend who is an absolute beginner. I have not been able to get my hand on the book, not many quilt books in the library! I can order it online, no problem, just want to make sure I am buying the right book!
    Thanks!
    Esther
    esthersipatchandquilt at yahoo dot com
    Ipatchandquilt dot wordpress dot com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...