Monday, November 5, 2012

THIS LITTLE LADY WENT TO MARKET {HOUSTON QUILT MARKET RECAP}

 
 
 
WOW!
 
This little lady went to Quilt Market
a WEEK ago!
 
Oh my goodness...I can't believe that a week has pasted by since I returned
home from Quilt Market!
 
Let's see...
I returned home from Quilt Market last Monday
and my Little Person became VERY sick.
So Little Person stayed home from school
for a couple of days.
 
Then,,,,
there was Halloween!
 
Then...
other activities
 
Then..
I can't remember what else
but the rest of the week flew by.
 
So here I am happily sharing all of my special moments from
Quilt Market.
 
This time I didn't bring my "official" camera
so all of these photos were taken with
my camera phone.
(Sorry for the blurry pictures)
 
 

The best part of Quilt Market is seeing friends...old friends and new friends...
 Katrina, and my sweet Sister In Law. 
 
 
 
 
 My most memorable momets were spent celebrating with the other
Moda Bake Shop chefs!
 
 



These ladies are awesome and I enjoyed  meeting and celebrating with all of them!
L to R- (front row) April, Natalia, Aneela, Sherri, and Jane
(back row) Angela, me, Mary, and Melissa
 
 
 
 
Until Next Time... Hapy Quilting!
 
 


2 comments:

  1. It was so fun!!! It's taken me a while to recover too...today is actually the first day I feel "back to normal"...but seriously...I miss market already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to have met you Little Lady:) Thank you for hanging out with Sarah and me. Hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...