Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Speaking Of Books {Beginner's Guide To Free Motion Quilting}

As you know,

I finished my Rainbow quilt top last weekend




and I really want to try a different

type of quilting on it.

I have put it in my "To-Be-Quilted" pile

because I am anxiously awaiting

the release of my friend,


upcoming book.





You can pre-order her book  (I did!) here.


I can't wait for Natalia's book to get here because I am

anxious to learn about

the one "quilting thing" that scares me--free motion quilting!


Until Next Time ... Happy Quilting!

.



4 comments:

  1. It does look like a nifty book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm certainly looking forward to checking this book out too. I'm sure it will be wonderful. Natalia is so talented.

    SewCalGal
    www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...